Sunday, April 6, 2008

real life

I'm Mariquez Saplad 23 years of age, when i was 6 years old my father leave us but we have to face the trials and errors that come in our life i know that mom could hardly recover it i try to convince her to face the hindrances is our life and have to move on, and finally she has, then i decided to myself that i will work at the same time study at the age of 10 years old, so this is it. when i work so many hindrances that come in my life,after six years in elementary i said wow i can fullfill my ambition in life, then starting to highschool.when it comes in highschool life you know so many activities thats the thing i really shy for my talents.hehehehe..but i noticed that i have to show to my talents and skills and they found out that i have a potetial ability to learn and to do things in positive ways, the organization who help on me..but before that i join the seminar for children about leaderships, after a month I'm the one choose to be representative in every municipality in Tudela and the venue is in Manila those times are 2 opportunity that waiting for me but i have to decide that only one that i had to grab for " studying in college" as a working student in the house of a teacher who work in Cebu Normal, i said to myself "thanks Lord that your always in my side now i start my new life..but i was wrong i did not continue study in Cebu Normal because of a personal reason on myself, i know God knows why He not want to continue work in the teacher's house because of the stupid son of her. 3 times that i thought i can study in college in cebu city until i decided to back in Camotes Island where i lived for. I'm so happy that someone who want me to study in college it is a friend of mine who endorse me, my friend work in NGO she has a friend willing to study but we have an agreement that only tuition fees he would pay for and i grab it. In the name of NGO they helped me alot,I Study in Mt. Moriah College, my allowance as a child Volunteer, and at the same time children organizer I'm very happy because so many children's needs my help to encourage them to show their talents and skills, to know the 4 basic Rights of the Child especially the Responsibilities of them. even if very hard to do like in how to manage my time in school as children organizer. but no one can tell us what happened next...i want to have an inspiration in life yes my first inspiration is my mom, but i need especial inspiration that someone understand me, care for in special way, but i was wrong to fall in love with the guy, its been hurt to face it but i have to because of my baby inside and the NGO i work for. I just want to feel them that I'm okay what happen to me to realize them that i have born my baby instead of aborting. because my baby doesn't know what happen in the earth but his the one where i can get my strength in life,all your problems he will erase them when i saw him smiling of me, talking with me especially when he hugs me.

No comments: